Friday 26 November 2010

An Icy "Blast!"






As I mentioned, the weather has taken a turn for the cooler. Normally I welcome weather like this but this this year the snow and ice seems to have put me into meltdown.

Within 5 minutes of leaving the house on the first snowy morning, I managed to put my rover into a ditch. Fortunately the only damage was a strained arm. I got this from patting myself on the back after the rover pulled out without a mark on it.

Which all proved to be rather premature. The very next morning I met a snowplough on a bend. It turns out they are the motoring equivalent of a tin-opener. Oh my.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, looks like a sore one for the rover andy! I'm currently in zermatt waiting for weather to clear, have a good winter and hopefully the snow doesn't cause you to many problems! Say hi to eric and fergus for me.
    Euan

    ReplyDelete